When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted & skin removed
- 2 c. plain yogurt
- 2 c. milk (more/less to desired consistency)
- 1 c. mango, sliced (reserve 1-2 slices for garnish)
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2 t. fresh lime juice
- 1 t. grated lime zest
- 1/2 t. ground cardmom
- 1/2 t. garam masala
- 1/8 t. kosher salt
- Place avocado, yogurt, milk, mango, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice, lime zest, cardamom, garam masala, and salt, and pulse until combined.
- Finely dice remaining slice(s) of mango.
- Pour lassi smoothie into 4 tall glasses and divide diced mango evenly on top of smoothies.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATIONS: Try with your favorite fruits and spices, such as pineapple with cinnamon & nutmeg.