Looking for an easy and delicious treat? Try this dessert guacamole! Made creamy with avocado and cream cheese and sweetened with dark chocolate chips and raspberries, this guac will make you want to eat dessert first!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & mashed
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, packed
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. raspberries, finely chopped
- 3 T. prepared raspberry chocolate sauce
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the avocados, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and raspberries until well combined.
- Drizzle with raspberry chocolate sauce.