When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. Strawberries, quartered
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1/2 c. Blueberries
- 1 c. Red grapes
- 2 Kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 2 Mandarin orange, segments
- 1 Large banana, sliced and quartered
- Avocado Coconut Lime Dressing
- 5.3 oz. Non-fat Greek yogurt, blended, coconut crème flavor
- 3 T. Lime juice
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Salad Instructions: 1. For the salad base, place all ingredients into a large bowl. 2. When ready to serve, toss Avocado coconut lime dressing to taste.
- Dressing instructions: 1. Place all salad dressing components into a food processor and blend to a smooth consistency. If dressing is too thick, add 1-2 TB of non-fat milk (or non-dairy milk) to liquefy dressing. 2. Refrigerate until needed, up to 24 hours. Use the remaining dressing for another use.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.