- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. frozen blueberries
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 2 t. unsweetened coconut, shredded (for garnish)
- 2 T. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- Put all ingredients (except coconut garnish) into the blender.
- Cover and pulse on high until smooth and creamy, approximately 30-45 seconds.
- Evenly distribute pudding mixture into 4 glasses. Sprinkle with coconut flakes, cover with cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Once chilled, serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!