Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More! INGREDIENTS 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico 1 ea. prepared pie crust 1 ea. can of condensed milk 1 c. whipped cream 1 ea. envelope unflavored gelatin 1/2 c. lemon juice Whipped cream to taste INSTRUCTIONS Dilute the gelatin in 1/4 cup warm water and let sit until dissolved. Place the pie base into a pie dish. Blend all the ingredients together with the unflavored gelatin (except for the pie base). Pour the mixture over the base and let cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Top with whipped cream and serve. Nutrition Facts Recipe makes 8 servings
Serving Size 1 serving ( 0 ) Amount per serving Calories 390
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Daily Value* Total Fat 21g 27% Saturated Fat 7g 34% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat g Monounsaturated Fat g Cholesterol 25mg 8% Sodium 190mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 45g 16% Dietary Fiber 4g 14% Total Sugars 29g Includes 26g Added Sugars 52% Protein 8g Vitamin D 0.13mcg 0% Calcium 162mg 10% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 470mg 10%
DID YOU KNOW? THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!