When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. prepared pie crust
- 1 ea. can of condensed milk
- 1 c. whipped cream
- 1 ea. envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- Whipped cream to taste
- Dilute the gelatin in 1/4 cup warm water and let sit until dissolved.
- Place the pie base into a pie dish.
- Blend all the ingredients together with the unflavored gelatin (except for the pie base).
- Pour the mixture over the base and let cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.