When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 c. frozen banana slices
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. lime juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Mixture should have a thick consistency. Add more coconut milk if mixture is too thick for your blender.
- Place mixture into an ice cream or airtight container and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.