- 2 c. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2/3 c. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2/3 c. fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/2 c. granola
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 t. honey
- In a medium bowl, stir avocado, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside and let macerate at least 20 minutes, up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In two tall glasses, place 1/2 cup yogurt, then top with 2 tablespoons granola, and 1/4 of the avocado mixture. Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Repeat layers, finishing with avocado jam and a drizzle of honey.