- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & mashed
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, packed
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. raspberries, finely chopped
- 3 T. prepared raspberry chocolate sauce
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the avocados, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and raspberries until well combined.
- Drizzle with raspberry chocolate sauce.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!