- 1/4 c. prepared vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 c. sliced scallions
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- 1 t. grated lime zest
- 1 ea. 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. corn kernels (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1/2 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- Salt to taste
- For dressing: In large bowl, whisk together salad dressing, scallions, cilantro, and lime zest. Mix in beans, corn, and red bell pepper.
- Add avocado’ using 2 forks, toss gently.
- Season with salt, if desired.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!