- 6 ea. fillets of fish (sea bass or any other)
- 6 ea. epazote leaves
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. fresh cheese
- 1/2 c. water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare fish. Wash fish fillets, dry them, and season with salt and pepper. Fold them in half with a sheet of epazote in the middle and secure with a toothpick.
- Prepare dish. Heat pan to medium-high. Place fillets in pan with half a cup of water and cover it. Cook for 10 minutes, uncover and add the onion, cream and crumbled cheese. Replace lid and cook for 10 minutes more until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, put each filet on a plate and top with avocado slices.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!