- 3 Ea Avocados From Mexico ripe
- 8 ounces - Applewood Smoked Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Ea - Canned Chipotle Peppers Diced
- 3 Tbsp shallot Minced
- 2 Ea garlic cloves Mashed
- 1/2 cup cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes Diced
- 1 Ea lime Juice
- To Taste - Kosher Salt
- To Taste - Cracked Black Pepper
- Taste - Cumin
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Mash avocados in bowl with prepared shallots, garlic, lime juice and cilantro.
- Once you have reached desired texture, fold in prepared tomatoes, bacon and chipotle peppers.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and cumin.