- 2 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. pineapple, diced
- 1/3 c. red onion, diced
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 T. lime juice
- 1 T. TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- 3/4 t. cumin
- Pinch kosher salt
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados to desired texture. Add in lime juice, tabasco chipotle, cumin and salt and stir.
- With a spoon, mix in pineapple, red onion and cilantro until well combined and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!