- 1 lb. shrimp, cooked, peeled, & deveined
- 3 c. salad greens
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 1 ea. mango, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 1-1/3 c. red grapes, halved & seedless
- 1/2 c. orange-flavored prepared salad dressing
- 1 ea. lime, quartered
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, mangoes, and grapes; toss with dressing.
- Top with avocado and shrimp and serve with lime.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!