- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 T. lime juice
- 3/4 c. lump crab meat, roughly chopped
- 1/3 c. granny smith apples, small dice
- 1/3 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. red onions, minced
- 1/4 c. tomatoes, finely dice
- 1/4 c. fennel, finely dice
- 2 T. tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 T. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice to desired consistency.
- Fold in crab meat, apples, cilantro, red onions, tomatoes, fennel, tarragon, and Old Bay seasoning until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!