- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 ea. orange, juiced
- 1 T. honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 2 ea. eggs, hard-boiled & sliced into wedges
- 1 ea. pomegranate, seeds separated
- 1 ea. orange, segmented
- 2 ea. green onions, minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, eggs, pomegranate seeds, and orange segments; toss gently with dressing and garnish with green onions.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!