A hearty toast to those with heart. Start by rolling bacon and grilled chicken breast into a bed of freshly mashed avocado. Then, mix in diced ruby red tomatoes and crumbles of delightfully pungent blue cheese.
- 2 ea. Sourdough bread, slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 lb. Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, grilled and diced
- 1/4 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 T. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, bacon and blue cheese to guacamole. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole onto slices of toast and serve.