- 2 Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 4 c. Butter cream lettuce (green leaf)
- 2 c. Baby spinach
- 1/2 c. Strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1/2 c. Blueberries
- 1/2 c. Mandarin orange, segments
- 2 oz. Reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 c. Pecans, halved
- Avo Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 3 T. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 T. Dry mustard
- 1/2 T. White onion
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 3 T. Poppyseeds
- 2 T. Orange juice (or use liquid from the can of mandarin oranges)
- 2 T. Tap water
- Salad instructions: 1. Put the greens in a large bowl and add strawberries, blueberries, avocado, and pecans. 2. Drizzle the salad with Avo Poppyseed Dressing, crumble feta on top and serve.
- Dressing instructions: Place all salad dressing components into a food processor and process to a smooth consistency. Use the remaining dressing for another use.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!