- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 2 ea. chiles, chopped
- 1/2 ea. tomato, seedless and diced
- 1/4 c. jicama, diced
- 1/4 ea. white onion
- 2 ea. sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 T. chicken bouillon powder
- On a cutting board, dice the seeded tomato, jicama, onion and chiles. Then finely chop the cilantro sprigs (stem and all).
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and add the lemon juice.
- Add the onion, jicama, cilantro, chili and tomatoes to the mashed avocado.
- Finally, stir in the tablespoon chicken bouillon powder for seasoning and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!