- 4 ea. cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 t. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium heat and add onions. Stir and let soften for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook together with onions, until both are caramelized and turn a nice, golden brown.
- Beat the two eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste. Then add diced avocado and gently mix into the eggs.
- Once mushrooms and onions are golden, add the eggs to the pan and gently scramble.
- Evenly distribute on 2 plates and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!