- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 t. Greek or Italian seasoning blend
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 ea. English cucumber, seeded & spiralized
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, sliced
- 8 ea. Kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ea. pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the cucumbers and lay them flat on a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and let sit for 10 minutes to allow moisture to come out. Drain moisture from noodles and dry with paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumber noodles, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and peppers; toss gently with dressing and top with avocado slices.