- 1 large chicken breast
- 10 small tortillas
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup grated aged cheese
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado hass, skinless, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Hot sauce of your choice (red or green)
- Boil the chicken breast in water with salt and a piece of onion for 10 min. Then once boiled shred it. In a separate pot, boil potatoes with salt for 15 minutes. Then peel them, cut them into cubes and cook then in a pan with a little oil for 5 min.
- Drain oil and heat tortillas in pan.
- Add on each tortilla some potatoes, shredded chicken, chopped onion, cilantro, radishes, avocado and salsa to taste.
- Add a bit of grated cheese and salt.