A super recipe for your personal superhero, this recipe serves up all your favorite Tex-Mex flavors on a slice of seven-grain toast. Top your toast with creamy avocado, juicy grilled chicken, cooked corn and tomatoes, and shredded cheese to boot. Add a few tri-colored tortilla strips on top, and it’s officially a fiesta.
- 2 ea. 7-Grain bread, slices
- 2 T. Tri-colored tortilla strips
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 lb. Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, grilled and diced
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Corn, cooked
- 1/4 c. tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add chicken, cheese, corn and tomatoes. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole onto slices of toast, top with tortilla strips and serve.