- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. dried cranberries, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in goat cheese and dried cranberries until well combined.
Suggested Sandwich Pairings: Veggie Sandwich and Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!