This is such a fast and easy breakfast recipe. The kiddos will love it, and so will you! Double up this recipe and refrigerate for a great grab and go breakfast! Beyond being delicious, the healthy avocado featured in this recipe is sodium and cholesterol free, and contributes nearly 20 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- 1 ea. egg
- 1 ea. whole wheat English muffin, toasted
- 1/4 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & mashed
- 2 ea. slices of tomato
- 1 ea. slice of reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, scramble the egg.
- Spread mashed avocado on English muffin.
- To assemble, place eggs on one slice of English muffin. Top with cheese and tomato slices; cover with the other slice of English muffin.