Dried apricots, raisins, avocado and a splash of brandy make a satisfying treat! Drizzled with lime juice and sprinkled with sugar, this dessert will satisfy everyone's taste buds!
- 6 ea. dried apricots, cubed
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 c. assorted dried fruits, cubed
- 1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/4 c. rum
- 2 T. raisins
- Sugar to taste
- In a medium bowl, place avocados and drizzle with lemon juice to preserve and prevent browning.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Mix in the avocado and gently stir. Place in a bowl or 4 individual bowls and serve.