- 1 ea. medium red onion
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 ea. medium Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c. baby arugula
- 1 ea. blood orange
- 1 ea. naval orange
- 1/2 c. pomegranate seeds
- 4 T. pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 c. avocado oil
- 1/2 ea. lemon
- 2 T. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Slice the red onion thinly into rings. Marinate in 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Peel and remove pith from both the blood and naval orange. Slice crosswise into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Cut the avocado in half crosswise and remove the pit. Peel, then slice crosswise into 1/4-inch rings.
- Arrange the orange and avocado slices on a serving dish. Top with baby arugula and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle pomegranate molasses, avocado oil, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Garnish with marinated onions and pumpkin seeds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!