- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 4 ea. slices of bread, toasted
- 1 c. raspberries, halved
- 2 T. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- In a small bowl, mash together avocado and lime juice.
- Spread avocado on toast. Top with raspberries and sprinkle with blue cheese and poppy seeds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!