- 2 c. white wine
- 1 c. sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 T. parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, hydrate the sun-dried tomatoes in wine until they are soft. Drain and finely chop the tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!