- 3 ea. large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 3 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 t. dijon mustard
- 1 T. dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 t. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 3 ea. slices of brioche bread, toasted
- 3 ea. slices muenster cheese
- 6 ea. slices of tomato
- 9 ea. slices of bacon, cooked
- 1/2 c. alfalfa sprouts
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado. Add eggs, red onions, mayonnaise, mustard, and dill; mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, layer each slice of bread with cheese and 2 tomato slices. Spread avocado mixture over tomatoes and top each with 3 strips of bacon and alfalfa sprouts.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!