Take to this guac to the beach! Loaded with pineapple, macadamia nuts and shaved coconut, this guacamole goes perfect with suntan lotion! Crack a coconut, pour the water in a glass and fill the coconut with guacamole for a beachy dream!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 ea. Coconut
- 1/2 c. Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 c. Pineapple, diced
- 1/4 c. Coconut, dried, shaved
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Crack a coconut in half and drain water.
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add macadamia nuts, pineapple and shaved coconut to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole into both coconut halves.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!