- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 2 ea. crab slaw meat, roughly chopped
- 3 oz. lump crab meat, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 2 ea. jalapeños, roasted, cleaned, & finely diced
- 1 ea. red bell pepper, roasted, cleaned, & diced small
- 1/2 c. pineapple, small dice
- 1/2 c. dried peaches, small dice
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1-1/2 T. Feiny’s Citrus BBQ Rub
- 1 ea. clementine, zested
- 1 T. Sriracha
- 1/3 c. microgreens
- 1/4 c. red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 T. Sriracha almonds, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in crab claw meat, lump crab meat, tomatoes, jalapeños, bell peppers, pineapples, dried peaches, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, citrus rub, clementine zest, and sriracha until well combined.
- Toss the microgreens and red cabbage together; place on a serving dish.
- Top cabbage mixture with guacamole. Garnish with queso fresco and almonds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!