- 1 ea. package of frozen pizza dough
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. black olives, sliced
- 1 c. white onion, diced
- 1 t. oregano, finely chopped
- Balsamic vinegar glaze to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza dough on a greased baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- To assemble evenly layer mozzarella and feta cheese on the crust. Then top with chicken, avocados, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and onions.
- Place in oven and back again for 6-7 minutes until dough is fully cooked and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with oregano and drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze.