Take your brunch game to a whole new level with Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey Guac! Start with a bed of hash browns, top with guac full of bacon, chives, queso fresco and sauteed onions, and finish it off with two fried eggs for a breakfast to remember!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, cooked, crumbled
- 2 ea. Eggs
- 2 c. Hash browns, shredded, frozen
- 1/2 c. Chives, chopped
- 1/2 c. Yellow onion, sautéed
- 1/2 c. Queso Fresco
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 2 t. Paprika
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add hash browns and paprika and stir until well combined. Cook hash browns, continuously stirring, approximately 7–8 minutes, or until tender.
- In a frying pan, add cooking spray. Add eggs and cook on low heat to desired consistency, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add bacon, chives, onion and queso fresco to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- On a large plate, evenly distribute hash browns. Then evenly distribute guacamole on top of hash browns.
- Top with eggs, side by side.