- 9 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 t. salt
- 1-1/2 c. onions, finely diced
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- 1 t. chili paste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice and salt until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in the onions, cilantro, garlic, and chili paste until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!