- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 10 ea. garlic cloves, roasted
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a small bowl, smash the roasted garlic cloves to create thick paste.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in garlic paste, cilantro, jalapeños, and salt until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!