- 6 ea. figs, peeled & finely diced
- 2 T. Papa's Pilar Rum
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 T. mangosteen juice
- 3 T. palm sugar
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 4 ea. slices of bacon, diced & cooked
- 12 ea. Kumato®cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 ea. red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 ea. ghost chiles, seeded & minced (adjust to desired heat level)
- In a small bowl, combine the figs and rum; let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the lime juice, mangosteen juice, and palm sugar; allow sugar to dissolve.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in bacon, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, ghost chiles, figs, and juice mixture until well combined.