- 2 ea. brioche buns, halved horizontally
- 2 ea. eggs, whites only
- 2 ea. slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray to taste
- Pre-heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat on the stove and spray with non-stick cooking spray. While skillet heats, whisk egg whites in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg whites into hot skillet and scramble, approximately 1 1/2 -2 minutes; make sure no liquid egg remains.
- Next, slice each brioche bun and evenly distribute the egg whites onto the bottom of each bun.
- Top the egg whites with a cheese slice, avocado slices and then top with the other half of the bun. Serve warm.