When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 1 ea. large Avocados From Mexico
- 2 T. turkey bacon, diced
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Slice the avocados in half; remove the pit and, using a spoon, remove 2 tablespoons of the meat, creating a small cavity in the center.
- Place the avocado halves in the center of the sheet, keeping them upright.
- Gently crack 1 egg over each half, try to keep the yolk intact. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes until the eggs white are completely cooked but the yolks still runny.
- While avocado filled eggs bake, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey bacon and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, until it is completely crisp.
- Once avocados are cooked, remove from heat and top each half with the crispy bacon and chopped cilantro and serve.