- 1/2 ea. baguette
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ea. small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. watercress
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice baguette lengthwise, then horizontally, making 2 sandwiches.
- Evenly distribute the mayonnaise between all 4 slices of bread.
- Next place the watercress on the bottom half of each sandwich, followed by the tomato slices and avocado slices.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, top each sandwich with remaining slice of bread and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!