Top a crunchy crostini with this smoked salmon guacamole! Tomato, chives and capers give this guac a delectable flavor! Perfect for a girl's night with drinks or a party appetizer!
- 2 Hass avocados without skin
- 2 sprigs of chives, finely chopped (no stems)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into small cubes
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 200 grams of smoked salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash two avocados with a fork in a bowl. Add the onion, tomatoes, capers and mix. Then gradually add the lemon juice and season.
- Cut salmon into squares and add it to the guacamole. Mix and serve with toasted bread or crackers of your choice.