A dash of sweet from figs paired with creamy honey goat cheese and crunchy macadamia nuts really changes this guac up! And for an added kick, drizzle it with chipotle honey for the perfect sweet and spicy bite!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/2 c. Cheese, honey goat, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Figs, chopped
- 1/2 c. Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 t. Chipotle honey, prepared
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lemon juice. Salte to taste
- Add cheese, figs, and nuts to guacamole mixture, reserving some cheese for garnish. Gently stir until well combined.
- Top guacamole with remaining goat cheese and drizzle with chipotle honey.