- 1 Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 pound shrimp, raw and clean
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 large baguette
- 1/4 head of Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the garlic granules, cumin, chipotle powder, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Add the shrimp and mix well to combine. Let marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, add avocado and lemon juice, mix well and set aside.
- Place the shrimp in a skillet over medium heat and cook until pink, about 5 minutes.
- Split the baguette in half, add lettuce leaves, avocado and then shrimp on the bottom half and put top half of bread on top. Can be toasted if desired.