- 1-1/2 oz. tequila white
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. crushed ice
- 1/4 c. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 T. sugar
- 2 ea. lemon slices
- In a blender add all ingredients except the lemon slices and sugar.
- Place sugar on a small plate.
- In a frosted glass wet the rims of the glasses with a lime, turn the top of the glasses upside down and rub each in sugar so the rim is fully coated.
- Add ice to each glass. Serve the cocktail in the glasses and garnish each glass with a slice of lemon.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!