- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 ea. medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. Serrano chiles, seeded & minced
- 1/4 c. sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, dried & finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 c. queso fresco
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, Serrano chiles, sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
- Garnish with queso fresco.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!