Fresh and delicious, this 7-Layer Avo Wrap is the perfect lunch or light dinner! Layered with refried black beans, cheddar cheese, corn, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole, you are sure to love every baja bite!
- 8 ea. Butterhead lettuce leaves
- 1 c. Refried black beans
- 1/2 c. Light sour cream
- 1/2 c. Corn
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Pico de gallo
- 1-1/2 T. Taco seasoning
- Cilantro, to garnish
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/4 t. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, add black beans and taco season ing Stir until well combined.
- In a different medium bowl, add avocados, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined to form guacamole.
- Place the lettuce leaves on plates then evenly fill leaves with black bean mixture, sour cream, corn, cheddar cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo and garnish with cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!