- 4 ea. thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 t. butter
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, roughly mashed
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 4 ea. medium-to-hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 T. TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Sea salt, to taste
- Toast the slices of bread, and spread 1/2 t. butter on each hot piece.
- Assemble the toasts: on each piece buttered bread, divide the mashed avocado, top with 1/2 oz. crumbled goat cheese, chopped egg, and a drizzle of chipotle Tabasco.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to finish.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATIONS: This is such an easy and filling breakfast – try it with any type of cheese or Tabasco sauce you’d like! Or add some crumbled, crisp bacon for a savory crunch.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!