- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 can of palm hearts in water
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced white cheese
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cucumber, avocado and hearts of palm, sliced or diced.
- In a bowl mix the above ingredients with the lemon juice, olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the white cheese and chopped cilantro before serving.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!