- 8 oz. roast pork, thinly sliced
- 2 ea. sesame burger buns, split and toasted
- 4 ea. slices of tomato
- 2 oz. queso fresco, sliced
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 c. baby kale
- Avocado-Chipotle Spread:
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 2 T. adobo sauce
- 1-1/2 T. roasted chipotle salsa
- 1-1/2 t. olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- To make the Avocado-Chipotle Spread, in a small bowl, mash the avocado. Then add the remaining spread ingredients and stir until well combined.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the Avocado-Chipotle Spread on the bottom half of each bun. Then layer queso fresco, roasted pork, tomato, avocado and kale. Then top with other half of bun and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!