- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 4 c. strawberries, diced
- 1/4 c. basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. lime zest, grated
- 1 T. Balsamic vinegar glaze
- cooking spray
- 3. T. granulated sugar
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine avocados, strawberries, basil, lime zest, lime juice, and balsamic glaze. Gently stir to combine. Chill if desired.
- To prepare cinnamon tortilla chips: Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place tortillas on baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix over tortilla chips. Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Once tortilla chips have cooled, serve with chilled strawberry avocado salsa.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!