- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. white onion, small dice
- 1/2 c. mango, small dice
- 3 T. queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 T. Serrano chile, seeded & minced
- 1 t. salt
- Tajin spice to taste (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, mangos, queso fresco, cilantro, Serrano chile, and salt. Sprinkle with tajin to garnish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!